Yes. The Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and the ingogo account need to be in the name of the same person.
Articles in this section
- What happens to the Qantas Points I have earned if I get a refund from ingogo?
- How do I update my personal details within my ingogo account?
- Can I swap my Qantas Points for cash or taxi credit on my ingogo account?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number?
- I have earned Qantas Points through ingogo but don't see them in my Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
- How soon after linking accounts will I start to earn Qantas Points?
- How much does it cost to link my ingogo and Qantas Frequent Flyer accounts?
- I’m not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member – how do I join?
- When will I receive my Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number?
- How do I login to my ingogo account?