When a booking is made, a pre-authorisation of the fare amount is held against your selected stored card. Once a trip is completed, the amount is automatically settled from your account with no further action required by you or the driver, thereby simplifying and improving the speed of the payment and allowing you to jump straight out of your cab.
Articles in this section
- How long does ingogo hold a pre-authorisation on a my card?
- Locating Apple Pay account number's (Device Account number)
- Can I use a voucher issued under the Taxi Subsidy Scheme for customers with disability to pay for my ingogo trip?
- Can I use Cabcharge to pay for my ingogo trip?
- Can I use PayPal to pay for my ingogo trip?
- What if I got into the wrong cab and had to pay the metered rate?
- What happens if my card is declined?
- If I have more than one credit card stored, which card will be selected when they make a booking?
- How can I change which credit card is selected when I book?
- How do I add (or change) a credit card?