Yes, you can cancel a booking at any time if you so choose. However, you should be aware that if you do not cancel a booking within the specified cancellation period, a $10 passenger cancellation may be incurred and passed on to the driver.
Articles in this section
- Under what circumstances will the Customer Experience Team investigate passenger cancellations?
- What if I did not know about the $10 passenger cancellation fee?
- Will my driver be charged if they do not show up for my booking?
- Will I be charged a Passenger ‘No Show’ fee if I do not show up for the booking?
- When will a Passenger Cancellation Fee not be incurred?
- When will a Passenger Cancellation Fee be incurred?
- Why does ingogo have Passenger Cancellation Fees?
- What if I change my mind and I want to stop before the destination indicated in my booking?
- What if I want to pick up or drop off a friend on the way?
- Why can’t I change the time of my booking once it is placed?