No. Only one Qantas Frequent Flyer number can be linked to one ingogo account and they must belong to the same individual. The name on your ingogo account must match the name you registered with on your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
Articles in this section
- What happens to the Qantas Points I have earned if I get a refund from ingogo?
- How do I update my personal details within my ingogo account?
- Can I swap my Qantas Points for cash or taxi credit on my ingogo account?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number?
- I have earned Qantas Points through ingogo but don't see them in my Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
- How soon after linking accounts will I start to earn Qantas Points?
- How much does it cost to link my ingogo and Qantas Frequent Flyer accounts?
- I’m not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member – how do I join?
- When will I receive my Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number?
- How do I login to my ingogo account?