You will earn Qantas Points on eligible taxi travel only. Eligible taxi travel includes GST, toll and all other costs included in the fare, but excludes cancellation fees, payments that are reversed or refunded, booked trips that are not completed, payments which are suspected or deemed by ingogo to be fraudulent and any amount for which you have been provided with credit by ingogo or which has been subsidised by ingogo in any way (in whole or in part).
Articles in this section
- What happens to the Qantas Points I have earned if I get a refund from ingogo?
- How do I update my personal details within my ingogo account?
- Can I swap my Qantas Points for cash or taxi credit on my ingogo account?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number?
- I have earned Qantas Points through ingogo but don't see them in my Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
- How soon after linking accounts will I start to earn Qantas Points?
- How much does it cost to link my ingogo and Qantas Frequent Flyer accounts?
- I’m not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member – how do I join?
- When will I receive my Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number?
- How do I login to my ingogo account?