Yes, you can book your trip through the ingogo app and pay using Cabcharge. You’ll still be required to have a stored payment method in your ingogo app, so when placing a booking, simply select Cash/Voucher as your payment method and at the end of your trip, inform your driver that you would like to pay using Cabcharge.
Articles in this section
- How long does ingogo hold a pre-authorisation on a my card?
- Locating Apple Pay account number's (Device Account number)
- Can I use a voucher issued under the Taxi Subsidy Scheme for customers with disability to pay for my ingogo trip?
- Can I use Cabcharge to pay for my ingogo trip?
- Can I use PayPal to pay for my ingogo trip?
- What if I got into the wrong cab and had to pay the metered rate?
- What happens if my card is declined?
- If I have more than one credit card stored, which card will be selected when they make a booking?
- How can I change which credit card is selected when I book?
- How do I add (or change) a credit card?