When you place a booking with ingogo, the card that you last used will be selected by default. However, you can change this at any time prior to placing the booking.
Articles in this section
- How long does ingogo hold a pre-authorisation on a my card?
- Locating Apple Pay account number's (Device Account number)
- Can I use a voucher issued under the Taxi Subsidy Scheme for customers with disability to pay for my ingogo trip?
- Can I use Cabcharge to pay for my ingogo trip?
- Can I use PayPal to pay for my ingogo trip?
- What if I got into the wrong cab and had to pay the metered rate?
- What happens if my card is declined?
- If I have more than one credit card stored, which card will be selected when they make a booking?
- How can I change which credit card is selected when I book?
- How do I add (or change) a credit card?