A Fixed Fare is determined based on the information at the time of your booking. Both the you and your driver agreed to your respective fares, therefore, any major deviations need to be discussed with your driver directly and an additional fare negotiated and paid on completion of the trip for the extra distance/time.
Articles in this section
- Under what circumstances will the Customer Experience Team investigate passenger cancellations?
- What if I did not know about the $10 passenger cancellation fee?
- Will my driver be charged if they do not show up for my booking?
- Will I be charged a Passenger ‘No Show’ fee if I do not show up for the booking?
- When will a Passenger Cancellation Fee not be incurred?
- When will a Passenger Cancellation Fee be incurred?
- Why does ingogo have Passenger Cancellation Fees?
- What if I change my mind and I want to stop before the destination indicated in my booking?
- What if I want to pick up or drop off a friend on the way?
- Why can’t I change the time of my booking once it is placed?