Now that you've registered as the Administrator for your business, it's important to "bookmark" the ingogo Business Dashboard so you can find it easily.
- Windows: press CTRL + d (control & d) and save as bookmark
- Mac: press Command + d and save as bookmark
What if you don't want to, or don't have access to bookmarks? It's still super easy to find and login to the ingogo Business Dashboard. Here's how:
- open a web browser (for eg, Google Chrome, Internet explorer, Safari)
- on the search bar, type in www.ingogo.com.au
- you'll be taken to the ingogo website
- take your mouse or pointer to the top left and click "Menu"
- then hover your mouse or pointer down to "For Business" and click on it
- you'll be taken to the registration / Login page for business users
- hover your mouse to the top right and click "LOGIN"
- enter your work email address and your ingogo password to access the Business Dashboard
- You are good to go! The ingogo Business Dashboard is now available to you from anywhere in the world